Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Follow me to the 2012 Salute America Air Show!!!

After almost a month since I finished flight school.. I am in a break to start looking for a flying job. Basically during the rest of this year I am trying to save money so I have a reserve for next year when I start to make little money flying and try to pay as much as possible to that loan I took to go to ATP.
I always try to read and try to keep up as much as possible with aviation; so I can stay sharp anything when I get interviewed for my first instructor job. Use it or lose it! Learning law of exercise! (you 'll know what I'm taking about when you get to CFI school)
I really can't afford to rent a plane and fly wherever I want now; the only reason I will do it is to get my high performance endorsement, which I will get at Superior Flight School hope pretty soon.

The airport at my hometown, the Paulding Northwest Atlanta Airport (KPUJ), hosted a fantastic air show on October 20th and I was very fortunate to be a volunteer there. I was assigned the duty of the "follow me" cart, so I had all access to the airplanes and pilots. I met some fantastic people who I worked with and everybody related to aviation, from guys with a recent pilots license to experienced 777 first officers.
This was really a very nice experience and here are some pictures, enjoy!

That's me waiting for that Steerman to follow me. 

Focused on the job after I got yelled at for taking pictures while driving :)





The Aeroshell guys were just unbelievable.






The Corsair became my favorite war bird.. It was awesome!!










No comments: